|(ding ding) Five from Lila
||[Feb. 2nd, 2004|01:27 pm]
1) You see a taco on La Cienega Blvd, looking sad. How do you cheer it up?
I pick up the taco, dust it off of course. I take it to the zoo to cheer it up. I'd make the taco feel loved enough until it comes out of it's shell, so to speak. While it is happy I take some pictures of the taco. Once I get home I'd post the pictures of the taco to all the naughty taco porn sites to make money and sell the taco into prostitution on eBay.
2) If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?
I'd live with Grace. Money not being an option I would live, for a time, in Hawaii, Germany, Japan, Australia, and England. After that I'd pick a favorite place. If I had to just pick a place and that would be it, I'd move to Midsummer. ;) Seems like a nice place.
3) Look outside. What colour is the sky? I can't see the sky. There are a lot of clouds covering it up right now. That said I'm sure it must be purple or something. ;) LOL! No, really. I just can't see the sky right now. I wonder if it is going to rain? You know I hear on Mars the sky is brown. I don't know if I could live where the sky reminds me of dookie.. well out here in LA it looks like that as it is so maybe after all I could.
4) Where do you see yourself 10 years from now?
In ten years I see myself as DAMN old! I'll be 43 years old for crying out loud! Come to think of it, I'm damn old as it is. Man this is so depressing. When am I allowed to do my mid-life crisis thing? Anyway... I hope I have a job in 10 years. I hope to be happy and married to Grace. Maybe there will be little baby pooka running barefoot in the house causing problems.
5) If you won the lottery, what would you do with the winnings?
I won already. I won $1 and I used it to get another ticket and lost. Doh! Oh well. Lets just pretend I won some ungodly amount of $$. First thing I would do is buy a Nikon D2h camera!!! Woooo! I might also a new ride and some bling bling. Then I'd have to get it going on for my hommies out in the 760 (former 909). You know, help them get their props. Then I might hire someone to help me type normal and stop trying to sound like a "Playah". ;)